Brad Gilderman - Owner / Grammy Mixer
Click for Full Discography
Brad Gilderman is a 4-time Grammy Nominated Engineer / Mixer and 5-time Golden Reel Recipient who spent seven years mixing for American Idol.
Brad has mixed and engineered records for some of the biggest names in music including Michael Jackson, Tom Petty, Brittany Spears, Kelly Clarkston, Eric Clapton, N*SYNC, Motley Crue, Enrique Iglasias, Destiny's Child, Madonna, Toni Braxton, TLC, Jay-Z, and Outkast.
He has also provided mixing and engineering expertise for the following Movies and TV shows: Phenomenon, Coyote Ugly, Body of Proof, The Nameless, Waiting to Exhale, Soccer Mom, Barbershop, Soul Food, Love 15, Off Season, How to Marry a Billionaire, Fisherman, Hangover 2 - The Unauthorized Documentary, Feels So Good, Fetching, Gore Vidal, Diabolical, Hot Spots 2013, Back in the Game, MGM Hotels, Global Beauty Masters, and A Play on Words.
Full List of Services
• Stereo and 5.1 Mixing
• Tracking, Editing, and Vocal Tuning
• Audio Sweetening and Voiceover
• ADR, Dialogue Editing, and Sound Design
• Dubbing and Mix for Film and TV
• Music Supervision
• Mastering and Full Service Recording Studio
• 6 Emmys / Grammys
• 3 Golden Reel Nominations
• 13 Tek Nominations
• Manufacturer Endorsements
• YouTube Series - 1 Minute Mixing Madness
• Endorsements: SSL, AVID, ATK, Sennheiser,
• Engineer Interviews
• Additional References
Little Big Room Recording Studio • 2912 West Burbank, Blvd. Burbank ,CA 91505 • 818-846-2991 • Brad@LittleBigRoom.com